Arizona man says he beheaded wife ‘to get the evil out’: police

man decapitated wife

This booking photo provided by the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office shows 43-year-old Kenneth Dale Wakefield. (Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office via AP)

Continue reading

Father ‘stabbed estranged wife to death in front of children, 6 and 12, as older boy rang 911 to report attack’

Horror: Jerry Chavez is accused of murdering his wife in front of his 6- and 12-year-old sons

Horror: Jerry Chavez is accused of murdering his wife in front of his 6- and 12-year-old sons

By Daily Mail Reporter and Associated Press

PUBLISHED: 01:00 EST, 7 October 2013

A New Mexico man is in jail on murder charges, accused of brutally stabbing his wife to death in front of his two children, aged 6 and 12, on Saturday night at a home in Albuquerque.

Police officers found Sandra Ferrales dead with multiple stab wounds in horrific scenes at the house at around 10 pm.

They apprehended 48-year-old Jerry Chavez covered in blood about a block away.

A probable cause statement filed by the Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Department says deputies went to the address after a 12-year-old boy told 911 dispatchers his father was stabbing his mother. 

Continue reading

Massachusetts man plotted to kill and eat children, feds say

Commentary By: Gordon King

WARNING!  The following article is real, true and unbelievable.  It is a definite sign of the times that we are now living in, the time of the end prior to the return of Jesus Christ.  What you are about to read and see in the photos, is disturbing.  The planning and preparation for such a heinous crime shows us the evil in the world today.  Satan and his demonic spirits are working overtime folks.  It’s time to be ready.  Its time to be saved.  You need God on your side.  God Bless!

Portway, pleaded guilty in May to distribution and possession of child pornography and solicitation to commit a crime of violence, according to court documents. He is scheduled to be sentenced on September 17.

Portway, pleaded guilty in May to distribution and possession of child pornography and solicitation to commit a crime of violence, according to court documents. He is scheduled to be sentenced on September 17.

SOURCE  –  September 13, 2013

(CNN) — A Boston-area man, who was planning to kidnap children, lock them in a basement dungeon, rape and eat them, should be imprisoned for at least 27 years, federal authorities said in court documents filed this week.

Geoffrey Portway pleaded guilty in May to distribution and possession of child pornography and solicitation to commit a crime of violence, according to court documents. He is scheduled to be sentenced on September 17.

“Portway has pled guilty to some of the most vile and heinous crimes known to our society,” federal prosecutors wrote in a sentencing recommendation.

But a lawyer for the 40-year-old defendant told CNN his client “lived in a fantasy world” and there was no evidence he harmed any child.

Portway went by the moniker “Fat Longpig” during his online chats, according to court documents. It was these chats that put Portway on the radar screen of police.

When his home in Worcester was searched last year, authorities found tens of thousands of computer images and videos of child pornography and 4,500 exchanges of child pornography between Portway and the people he chatted with online. The images included children being cooked and prepared to be eaten, court documents said. Those photographs are sealed.

Continue reading