Commentary By: Gordon King
On Monday, September 16th, 2013, a mass shooting at a Naval Yard in Washington DC occurred. Armed gunmen carrying an AR-15, hand guns and a shot gun, opened fire killing at least 12 people and injuring an unknown amount.
Is this another step towards gun control in America? I am not saying that this was a staged event or a false flag. But, will it be used as yet another feather in the hat of the government, as an argument for gun control. I think that it will. Another government victory against the citizens of the United States.
We must stand together to protect our rights, our freedoms and our lives. Without the ability to defend ourselves, we are sitting ducks for the criminally minded individuals.
I pray that God will intervene and protect our rights. I pray for the peace, protection and safety of the innocent. May God be with the injured and the families of the slain, to give them peace, comfort, healing and protection. Amen
April 9, 2013
Mike Martinez, the current Place 2 Austin City Council member who may become the next mayor, has publicly demonstrated his contempt for the Second Amendment and the Bill of Rights.
In the video below, he promises to make gun confiscation – the ultimate and invariable result of registering and outlawing guns – a reality in Austin.
Emboldened by their authoritarian leaders in Washington and the White House, Democrats all over the country are coming out to denounce the right of Americans to own firearms.
Now that Mr. Martinez has shown his true colors and has proudly announced he is an avowed enemy of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, Austinites need to make sure his plan to rob citizens of their birthright is not realized.
Mike Martinez needs to be run out of office. Austin needs to make sure he never sits in the Mayor’s Office on 4th Avenue.
This article was posted: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 9:04 pm
Commentary By Gordon King
We now live in a “World Gone Mad!”. People are now being found guilty of crimes which they did not yet commit. Without even being prosecuted for a crime. Sentences are being handed out and administered by government authorities without being found guilty of a crime, given a trial or even being brought before a judge! Whatever happened to our Bill of Rights? The Second Amendment, the right to bear arms, and the Fourth Amendment, prohibiting unreasonable search and seizure.
The government has already begun taking control! They are putting people in prison for crimes they did not commit but feel may eventually commit in the future, confiscating guns from legal owners without just cause. We all need to wake up to what is now already taking place! It is literally “A Government Gone Wild!”.
Latest example of anti-Second Amendment hysteria reaches new level of absurdity
Paul Joseph Watson
April 9, 2013
In the latest example of anti-gun hysteria, police in New York State confiscated a man’s firearms and revoked his pistol license after his son threatened to use a water pistol against bullies who had taunted his friends at school.
Commack resident John Mayer is now pursuing legal action after Suffolk County Police visited his home and threatened to embarrass him in front of his neighbors before confiscating Mayer’s handguns and rifles, firearms worth around $6,500 dollars.
Mayer also had his pistol license revoked and was told it would only be restored when his son reaches 18 years of age and moves out of the home.
The police visit stemmed from a March 1 incident at Pines Elementary school in Hauppauge. Mayer’s 10-year-old son discovered that some of his friends had been bullied by other boys and there had been a scuffle on the schoolyard. Mayer’s son discussed a plan with two other boys to bring a water pistol, a paintball gun and a BB gun to the home of the bullies involved in the incident.
Despite the fact that the boys involved do not even own any of the guns mentioned, when the school principle found out about the conversation he suspended Mayer’s son for two days and filed a police report.
“What the school did was atrocious,” Mayer’s lawyer, James Murtha told the Hauppauge Patch. “He’s a good kid, who has been discriminated against severely by the school district.”
A few days later, Mayer received a call from the pistol licensing office informing him that his pistol license had been revoked and that police would visit his home to confiscate his weapons.
“I attempted to explain that this must be a mistake, no wrong doing occurred on my part. My son has no access to any of my guns. The officer that came to my residence saw that all my guns were secured. Pistol Licensing was not interested in my side of the story. They were only interested in what happened with my 10-year-old son in school,” said Mayer.
According to Mayer, he was harassed by police who also threatened to interrogate his 10-year-old son without Mayer’s permission.
Suffolk County Police and the Hauppauge Public School District have refused to comment on the matter besides releasing glib statements.
Mayer is now pressing charges against both Suffolk County Police and Hauppauge School District in federal court.
This is merely the latest of a long list of incidents involving hysterical reactions to so-called gun “threats” made by children in schools since the Sandy Hook elementary school massacre in December.
– In March, police rushed to Malden High School in Massachusetts after reports of a gun only to discover a neon-colored water pistol.
– Last month a third grader in Michigan was reprimanded by school officials when he brought a cupcake to school adorned with a plastic toy soldier holding a gun.
– A ten year old Virginia boy who was arrested for taking a plastic toy gun to school is now facing a potentially permanent criminal record over the incident.
– A student in Florence, Arizona was recently suspended because he had a picture of a gun on his computer.
– A six-year-old kindergartner in South Carolina was suspended for taking a small transparent plastic toy gun to school for a show and tell.
– A day before that incident we reported on the five-year-old in Massachusetts who faced suspension for building a small toy gun out of lego bricks and play-shooting his classmates.
– We also reported on an incident that erupted when a discussion between two children about a toy nerf gun caused a lock down and a massive armed police response at two elementary schools in the Bronx.
– In another incident, a Long Island high school was also placed on lock down for 6 hours in response to a student carrying a toy nerf gun.
– In yet another recent incident, a five-year-old girl was suspended after a three hour grilling, and described as a “terroristic threat” when she brought a pink bubble gun to school.
– A South Philadelphia elementary student was searched in front of classmates and threatened with arrest after she mistakenly brought a “paper gun” to school.
– A 6-year-old boy was suspended from his elementary school, also in Maryland, for making a gun gesture with his hand and saying “pow”.
– Days after that incident, another two 6-year-olds in Maryland were suspended for pointing their fingers into gun shapes while playing “cops and robbers” with each other.
– In Oklahoma, a five-year-old boy was also recently suspended for making a gun gesture with his hand.
– And finally, a 13-year-old Middle School seventh grade student in Pennsylvania was also suspended for the same hand gesture.
This article was posted: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 at 6:08 am
March 6, 2013
The Military is out directing traffic during public events, armed drones are set to fly over America with direction to track and trace law abiding gun owning citizens. The globalist police state grid has been slowly tighten its grip around the American public for decades. Now, as the control grid reaches its final stages and with the Bill of Rights almost completely destroyed, the globalists are playing the same card that mass murdering tyrants have always played: disarming the public.
This article was posted: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 9:25 pm
- How America Is Becoming a Police State (endtimebibleprophecy.wordpress.com)