Worldwide Volcano News and Updates:
The volcano has resumed eruptive activity after a brief pause of some weeks. Sign of a new magma intrusion, tremor and earthquakes have increased again and the volcano has started to erupt black ash, presumably from juvenile (fresh) magma, which has deposited on the lower slopes of the volcano.
- More about Tungurahua volcano
- More about Etna volcano
- More about Gorely volcano
- More about Bezymianny volcano
- More about Kliuchevskoi volcano
- More about Karymsky volcano
- More about Kizimen volcano
- More about Tolbachik volcano
- More about Shiveluch volcano
- More about Sakurajima volcano
An earthquake swarm is in progress east of Grímsey Island. So far, the largest quakes are below magnitude 3.
- More about Tjörnes Fracture Zone volcano
A new lava flow has appeared from the summit crater of Fuego volcano and is traveling towards Trinidad canyon and about 300 m long. Weak explosions occur from time to time as well, with plumes rising only a few 100 meters. The current seismic signal shows an increase of activity over the past hours.
- More about Fuego volcano
While the rate of gas-steam(-ash) emissions remains low, the intensity of some of them and overall degassing activity have increased. A strong SO2 plume and some emission tremor are visible on current satellite and seismic data.
- More about Popocatépetl volcano
- More about Stromboli volcano
- More about Hakone volcano
www.israelnationalnews.com – Western intelligence officials say that there are signs of new activity at Syrian Chemical Weapon sites, suggesting that President Assad is planning on using these weapons. There is speculation that Assad may be moving these weapons into Lebanon. Such a move would prove deadly and disastrous in the hands of Hezbollah.